FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently asked questions
Procurement and Logistic Manager
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers for:
- Food ingredients.
- Technical parts and items.
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
- Responsibility for international shipments from and to Israel.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness along the supply chain.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of ingredients and delivered goods.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and overall supply chain
- Proven work experience of at list 5 years as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement.
- Experience in purchasing food components.
- Experience in technical procurement is an advantage.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Talent in negotiations and networking with partners and suppliers.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data into management level reports.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
For further information / sending CV please email firstname.lastname@example.orgUse “Procurement Manager” in the email subject
Senior Food Technologist
Product development in conjunction with the machine development team.
Management of the food development strategy program.
Technological consulting to relevant functions outside the company.
Assure accuracy of ingredients and nutritional information for the products specification according to relevant regulations.
Develop and ensure shelf life of products.
Management of raw materials specifications.
Prepare product descriptions and information for external partners.
Experience in leading the development of complex food product and technologies, as well as hands-on experience
Deep understanding of the main technological fields relevant to the company, with emphasis on food and meat alternative technologies
High skills in organization and professional communication both internally and externally (investors, partners, customers, external laboratories etc.)
BA in food science / technology / engineering.
MSc, PhD in food science is preferred.
Experience of at least 5 years in product development in meat alternative or other solid foods.
Managerial experience is an advantage
- Design and carry out experiments
- Data analysis and presentation
- Prepare procedures for calibration, qualification, and process control.
- Multidisciplinary system engineering
- Participate in professional teams of brainstorming and planning
- Leading tasks, managing work plans
- Tool operation at prototype level; customer support, both locally and overseas.
- Relevant B.Sc.: physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, material science or similar.
- Experience of at least 2 years in the print industry, experience in 3d printing – substantial advantage.
- Proven track record in multidisciplinary system engineering
- Experienced in data analysis and presentation
- Self-managed, good interpersonal skills, team player.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Available for overseas support.
For further information / sending CV please email email@example.comUse “System/Application Engineer” in the email subject